1. Making bright flower bouquets, flower boxes and flower baskets and delivering fresh flowers in Pattaya (Thailand) and the surrounding area is the main specialization of the Flowers-Pattaya flower shop. Our experienced team of professionals will take care of all aspects of your order. To create magnificent bouquets, Florists of Flowers-Pattaya choose only fresh and high-quality flowers. The premium roses we use for bouquets have long stems and beautiful large buds. To maintain freshness, the flowers are kept in a special room with an optimal level of temperature, light and humidity. We also try to ensure the maximum temperature regime for flowers during delivery in Pattaya. As a result of such care for flowers, the recipients of our bouquets, baskets and boxes receive a gift from the freshest fresh flowers.
2. All the products that you can see in the window of the flower shop Flowers-Pattaya are typical options. The appearance of a real bouquet may vary slightly and depends on the availability of specific packaging materials, seasonal green filling, the imagination of our florists and the season. Fresh flowers may also vary slightly due to differences in monitor or mobile device settings. At the same time, we guarantee that only fresh flowers of the best quality will be used to create the bouquet.
3. For timely delivery of bouquets of flowers to all areas of Pattaya, we accept orders with delivery on the same day until 2 pm local time. Orders accepted later will be delivered the next day or on the day that the customer selected in the calendar during checkout.
4. Ordering flowers for delivery in Pattaya on the same day after 2 pm may also be possible after written confirmation of this possibility by the store manager and confirmation of payment. To contact you can use our main email address email@example.com or other methods that you can find on the Contact page.
5. The cost of bouquets of flowers, flower baskets and flower boxes listed on Flowers-Pattaya.com includes the cost of delivery to all areas of Pattaya. Flowers can also be delivered to the nearby suburbs of Patatya for an additional fee. The possibility of delivering flowers or gifts outside Pattaya must be previously confirmed by the manager of the flower shop before placing an order.
6. During of placing the order, the exact delivery address in Pattaya and phone number of the recipient is mandatory. This is necessary to communicate with the recipient of the bouquet before delivery. We can not guarantee timely delivery when our customers have provided inaccurate or incomplete information for delivery. If you want to make a surprise, we will contact the recipient of the bouquet immediately before delivery and we can keep the subject of delivery and the name of the sender secret.
7. Due to the heavy workload of florists and couriers during the peak periods of the year (February 12-15), we cannot guarantee the exact delivery time of the bouquet. At the same time, we always try to complete flower delivery in Pattaya as early as possible on the day you specify. Or in the period that you indicated as a priority for the delivery of the bouquet.
8. We will send you, as a customer, a confirmation email for every order placed on our site. Make sure the invoice contains the correct order details, including the recipient’s name, complete address, and contact number. Please report the problems to us as soon as possible before paying for and delivering flowers in Pattaya. We do not guarantee a full refund if we were unable to complete the order due to inaccurate or incomplete information about the recipient or in cases where the recipient changed the address and we were unable to contact him within a certain time.
9. If we tried to deliver the goods to the recipient, but could not find the recipient of the flowers at the address in the order, or the address has changed, and we cannot contact the recipient at the specified phone number, our courier will leave a bouquet with the recipient’s name at the reception of the condominium or office center (if possible). If the bouquet of flowers cannot be left at the delivery address, we will refund the item and leave it at our store. If you would like us to re-deliver after we are unable to contact the recipient, we may do so at an additional cost. All fresh flower bouquets are perishable and will not be in good enough condition to be re-delivered the next day. If you would like us to deliver a new bouquet, you are responsible for the costs incurred as we cannot cover this excess cost. You can read more about the terms of flower delivery in Pattaya on the Delivery page.
10. In a situation when you are not satisfied with our goods or services, please let us know. We welcome all complaints and comments, which we will carefully consider to help us improve our service in the future.
11. We deliver flowers only after receiving full payment. You can see all available payment methods on the How to pay page. We remind you that the fastest payment method is direct payment to our account in the Paypal payment system (for this you can also use your debit or credit cards). In this case, a direct transfer to our bank account can be carried out instantly or within 1-5 days (depending on the country in which you are located).
12. In the event of a delay in payment, flowers or gifts can be delivered in Bangkok later than on the day indicated at the time of placing the order and on the invoice. An exception can be made for our regular customers.
13. The discounts and coupons that we offer our customers have an expiration date and can only be used when ordering flowers for a certain minimum amount. You can use only 1 coupon for every order of flowers in our store.
14. After placing an order at the flower shop Flowers- Pattaya.com, the buyer is deemed to agree to all of our terms and conditions. If there is a problem beyond our control, we reserve the right not to be held responsible for problems outside of the terms. At the same time, we make every effort to solve any problems, and so that all our customers are satisfied.